I have tried many fitness trackers before. I tried Fitbit and Garmin. I like Fitbit until my Fitbit never held a charge again. I found a replacement for my beloved Fitbit. I went with the Garmin Vivofit. It was my favorite Fitness Tracker until I saw that Garmin was coming out with a Vivofit 2nd. You probably can guess what happened with the Vivofit 2nd. The 3rd one came out.
I still have the 3rd one today. I have found Garmin to be very good. The 3rd Vivofit is very accurate in my opinion. It actually sync automatically. The Vivofit 3 also has a built-in sleep tracker. You don’t have to set-up anything for the sleep tracker. It just tracks your sleep when you go to bed. However, I have to admit the Garmin Connect app needs to be polished up quite a bit.
Here are the features of the Garmin Vivofit 3:
- Features 1+ year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes³ and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep¹
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
- It also tells time and time to move
- Shows the Date
- 24/7 wearable
Do you use a fitness tracker, if so which one do you use? If you do not use a fitness tracker, why are you not using one?