If you are a deep sleeper than you will need some tips on how you can wake up on time. First off before we get started let me just say, you will need to set up a routine. Let me share with you my routine before bed. I usually go downstairs before I go to bed and have a snack.
I have 1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt with 1 scoop of protein powder and then I have 1/5 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder. Then I go upstairs and brush my teeth, put my face medicine on at night. Then I fill up my diffuser with essential oils. Then I fall asleep.
Anyway I have kind of got off topic, my bad. But I think you get the point. You need a routine that you are willing to do every night. Each person has their own unique routine.
So now lets talk about how to wake up in the morning if you are a deep sleeper.
- use an alarm clock or set an alarm clock on your phone
- wake up to your favorite music on high with your bluetooth speaker
- Have your Mom/Dad or significant other to wake you up
- Have your dog wake you up
- Have your best friend call you in the morning
Do you have any creative ways on how you wake yourself up? Please feel free to share your creative ways!!